Confessions of a Clutterbug

I have found that when my house is cluttered, so too is my mind. I'm clearing out my house...and here, I clear my mind.

Monday, January 10, 2005

January 10th, 2005

Here we go...


I have always like the idea of keeping a journal, diary, log, or in this case blog... and I have started various forms many times. I have never been able to keep them on a consistent basis. So here I am... one more attempt to make it work. I try not to make New Year's Resolutions... just by nature they seem doomed for failure. It just so happens that I ran across the blogspot website near the beginning of the year.
I didn't have much thought into the title. The first one I chose was taken and I wanted to get started, so I might change it at a later date. It is a fairly good title and does suit me, but I have always struggled with labels. There is much more to me than my clutter.
I have tasted some success with regard to the clutter that accumulates daily (sometimes hourly... I have a lovely little four year old daughter!). I have learned that you just have to plug away and to not be discouraged from the set backs. Speaking of plugging away... I must get to the kitchen and plug away at the dishes that magically appeared!

1 Comments:

At January 10, 2005 at 4:47 PM, Blogger 9C said...

Cool! Thanks for my very first response!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home